33 Reef Marina del Rey, CA 90292
2 Bedroom, 1,900 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,900 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Featured on HGTV! Spectacular 4-level architectural masterpiece, 50 steps to the sand on the exclusive marina peninsula!
Solid walnut floors throughout, Fleetwood sliding pocket doors on 1st and 2nd floor open to balconies overlooking a private tropical garden. Huge first floor master suite with over 650 sq. ft. of open space. Stunning curved bathroom with curved mosaic glass wall, Turkish white limestone, custom Japanese wood cabinetry, and Grohe waterfall shower. Open concept kitchen comes with Viking appliances, custom solid walnut cabinetry, and Caesar stone countertops. Living room boasts a 22 ft. Soaring ceiling and an 11ft by 11ft multi glass skylight, providing tons of natural light. A stunning powder room with a sweeping mosaic stone walls and Balinese fixtures complete this floor perfectly. The third-level master suite loft overlooks the main living area with a 180-degree view through the skylight ahead. Floating terrazzo bathtub with stunning views and a curved onyx mosaic wall lead to an oversized waterfall shower. a walk in closet with custom solid walnut shelving complete this spectacular suite. Yet another set of steps take you to the final climatic fourth level. Relax above the trees in the grand king cabana and enjoy spectacular picturesque views of the Venice canal and Pacific Ocean. This huge balcony boasts over 300 sq. ft., perfect for entertaining many. Glass skylight with views through all four levels of the home, also acts as a bar for entertaining
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,900 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $892
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1973
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Gated
- Rooms: Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Intercom, Living Room Balcony, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Energy Star Water Heater, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: 6-10 Units/Acre, Garden, Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Wall Window
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C12 - Marina Del Rey
- Community Features: Outdoor Cooking Area
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: COEDAL
- Junior High School: MADERE
- High School: VENICE
- HOA Fee: $400 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: off of Pacific park on Pacific porperty on walk Street
Listing courtesy of Vista Sothebyâ€™s Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.