3311 Elm Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
6 Bedroom, 5,320 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 5,320 Sq Ft
- 7 full, 1 half
Double sized tree section lot with a park like back yard and a better than new home, built in 2014. The 5, 166 Sq. Ft. home was designed by Architect Doug Leach with stunning interior finishes by Lâ€™Esperance design. All the living space is on the lower level that wraps around the large peaceful and private organic yard with a cedar hot tub. There is one ensuite bedroom downstairs that is great for guests and 5 ensuite bath rooms upstairs including a Master retreat with an exquisite bathroom and a large walk in closet. The indoor and outdoor space of this home is truly unique with a Chefâ€™s Kitchen in between the living and family rooms and four connected eating areas all moving around the outdoors, allowing the natural air and sunshine to fill the space. *Calcutta Marble Island *Farmers Sink *Stainless Steel Professional Thermador Appliances *6 Burner & Griddle Cooktop *30 Double Oven *Butler's Pantry & Walk-In Pantry. 3 Limestone Fireplaces *High Coffered Ceilings* Flagstone Patio w/ Ceiling Heaters* Hardwood Floors* Vaulted Ceilings* Marble Floors and Countertops *Soaking Tub *Plumbed & ready for 2 Washers and 2 Dryers *3 Car Garage w/ Epoxy Floor and Electric Car Charger *2 Furnaces w/ Zoned Heating *2 Tankless Water Heaters *2 A/C units * Whole house water filtration *8' Doors & Tall Ceilings throughout *Intercom & Security System The serene and private back yard is a peaceful retreat as it sits but is large enough for a sport court and a pool. You can have it all!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 5,320 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $939
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Full Baths: 6
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2014
- Lot Size: 8,758 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage - Single Door
- Rooms: Den, Dressing Area, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Guest/Maid's Quarters, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Coffered Ceiling(s), Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wet Bar, Wired for Data, Wired for
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, High Efficiency Water Heater, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Retreat, Gas, Gas Starter
- Flooring: Stone, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned, Forced Air, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Natural Gas Available, See Remarks, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Elementary School: PACIFI2
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Street Lighting
Directions: in between valley and 34th Street
Listing courtesy of Palm Realty Boutique, Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.