3312 Manhattan Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 2,005 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 2,005 Sq Ft
- 3 full
This is what living at the beach is all about - see the ocean, hear the ocean, experience living at the beach! Contemporary beach home, designed by award winning architect Michael Lee, has incredible panoramic Ocean views from Catalina to Malibu. No utility poles or lines to look at OR block your views. Located just a block to the beach, this home defines luxury and beach living at its best. With meticulous attention to detail, the main living space with soaring open wood beam ceilings, allows natural light to fill this elegant space. Enjoy stunning ocean and sunset views from the living room, kitchen, and decks. The gourmet kitchen is highlighted by Azul Macaubas countertops and designer glass back splash. The Master Suite enjoys its own spectacular views and has a lovely outdoor balcony retreat to check out the waves. Three additional bedrooms and a private rear yard with that Zen quality. Wide plank Oak hardwood floors throughout. 4 car parking includes 2 car attached oversized garage with built-in cabinets & storage shelves, plus parking for 2 cars on the driveway. No common walls.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 2,005 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1645
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2000
- Lot Size: 3,496 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage, Oversized
- Rooms: Entry, Great Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Copper Plumbing Full, Living Room Deck Attached, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space
- Other Appliances: Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Elementary School: GRANDV
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: West on Rosecrans to Manhattan Avenue; turn left, and proceed to 3312 Manhattan Avenue
Listing courtesy of Vista Sotheby's International Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.