332 7th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,300 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,300 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Unparalleled opportunities to experience all that Manhattan Beach has to offer from this elegant custom built home, located on undoubtedly one of the best flat walk streets in all of Manhattan Beach. The homes dramatic architectural presence has Cape Cod influences coupled with a timeless traditional feel. This home features quality craftsmanship and design with stunning attention to detail, intricate woodwork, high vaulted ceilings, crown molding and custom built-ins throughout. The home is centered around a gourmet chefs kitchen with top-of-the line-appliances and large eat-in island. Enjoy four separate living room areas, a lovely private in-laws quarters, and spacious rooftop patio. Located in the award winning Manhattan Beach School district, yet only minutes to the beach and downtown. Manhattan Beach flat walk street livingâ€¦..Itâ€™s a lifestyle you will love for eternity.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,300 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1395
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2002
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 2,693 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.06
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Rear Entry, Private
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Family Room, Formal Entry, Foyer, Laundry, Living Room, Master Suite, Media Room, Retreat, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Sunken Living Room, Two Story Ceilings, Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Freezer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Retreat
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Walkstreet
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Dual
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod, Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting
Directions: South on Highland, Left on 7th Street, Right on Crest, Left on 6th Place
Listing courtesy of Palm Realty Boutique
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.