3400 Palm Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,330 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,330 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
A Beautiful Spanish style home sits on an oversized, Tree Section lot in MB. With 6, 199 sqft & almost 1/3 wider than most lots in the area, this property allows for a yard w/ pool, side yard & plenty of space for entertaining. The three-story design w/ tuck-under garage gives it a stately presence as you approach the private, gated entrance. Inside, much of the first floor is adorned w/ Spanish ceramic tile flooring. A formal living room invites you to sit by the fireplace or out on the private balcony. The bedroom on this floor was converted to a smart double office w/ built-ins & bench seat. After a light step down, find a dining room w/ chandelier & kitchen. The rustic cabinet finish perfectly complements the original hand painted tile counter tops. An attached breakfast nook overlooks the pool & and brings in beams of light. The family room w/ new carpet, wet bar, built-ins & French doors to the backyard is accented by vaulted ceilings. Also on this floor is a guest room w/ bath & direct access to the side of the home as well as another Â½ bath. On the upper level, this home enjoys 3 more bedrooms including the master. The master contains a cozy fireplace, balcony & tiled vanity area that leads into the master w/ extra-large walk in shower & soaking tub. A laundry room on this level makes chores a breeze. To the back of the home a gorgeous sun room creates the perfect bonus space. The neighborhood is friendly, w/ annual block parties. This property should not be missed!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,330 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $796
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1986
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 6,199 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage
- Rooms: Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Office, See Remarks, Sun, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Ceramic Counters, Copper Plumbing Full, Living Room Balcony, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Free Standing Range, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: 1, Library, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Stone
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground
- Spa Description: None
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Spanish
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: PACIFI2
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Between 31st and 35th
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.