3524 Laurel Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,199 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,199 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Seller is motivated!! Built in 2011, this 5-bedroom, 4 full & 1 half bath home maximizes its 3, 200 SF through a versatile and open floorplan. The original owners have upgraded the home to include wainscoting, custom built-ins, more wood flooring and a resort style backyard oasis (with IPE hardwood decking, BBQ island and accents) that is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen features stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances, a walk in pantry and plentiful cabinetry centered around a large island â€“ creating an exceptional culinary workspace that is open to the great room and the backyard. As you enter the home a formal living room featuring a fireplace and Jerusalem Gold limestone tile flooring and solid wood built-ins will greet you from the front door. A private office (which can be converted to a 6th bedroom), formal dining room and guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom round out the ground floor. The master bedroom, which features a beautiful fireplace, private balcony, walk-in closet and spa inspired bathroom is located on the second floor. Three additional bedrooms (one including an en-suite bathroom and the other with a shared Jack-and-Jill bathroom) are located on the second floor. The laundry room with sink is also on the second floor. This is a great opportunity to live on this fantastic tree section street with easy access to everything that Manhattan Beach has to offer!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,199 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $781
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2011
- Lot Size: 4,645 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Direct Garage Access
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Entry, Great Room, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Attic Fan, Balcony, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wainscoting
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Grill, Hot Water Circulator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Heater Central, Water Line to Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoors, Gas, Great Room
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Back Yard, Front Yard, Lot Shape-Rectangular
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Plaster
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage
- Cooling System: Whole House Fan
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Urban
Directions: Between Rosecrans and 35th
Listing courtesy of Melinda Flynn Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.