4050 Via Dolce 142 Marina del Rey, CA 90292
2 Bedroom, 1,627 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,627 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Resort living in paradise with the sophistication of the Upper East Side. Beautiful, contemporary beach residence in the coveted Silver Strand area of chic Marina del Rey. 1627 square feet of space and comfort. Enter a Park-avenue style entry, followed by a spacious liviing room with fireplace and a view to a serene veranda. The white-cloud-colored kitchen has Bosch and Miele appliances and breakfast nook. There is a large formal dining room. The first bedroom accommodates a king size bed. The immense master bedroom can accommodate a sitting or work area and has a separate shower and bathtub. There are Bosch washer and dryer included in the hallway that will not make a peep. There are 2 side-by-side parking spots that you can access by elevator or stairs. This residence has its own storage unit. The building was completely redone on the outside by the HOA a few years ago. There are plenty of guest parking spots. The premises are protected and there is surveillance at night. Once you step out of the building, you can cross the street and walk along a state-protected lagoon where you can see and hear Snowy Egrets and Blue Herons. Continue that path and you can reach the sand or continue onto world-class restaurants at Abbot Kinney, the Venice Board Walk and even Santa Monica. If you happen to own a yacht, you can anchor it acros the street. Live a millionnaire\'s life for under $1M. This residence is shown by appointment and open-house events.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,627 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $565
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1974
- Lot Size: 191,278 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Auto Driveway Gate, Built-In Storage, Carport, Carport Attached, Covered Parking, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Gated, Guest, On Site, Parking Space, Side by Side
- Rooms: Entry, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Elevator, Granite Counters, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Trash Chute
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Association, Heated, Heated with Gas, In Ground
- Spa Description: Association, Heated, In Ground
- Roof: Asphalt
- Fence Type: Excellent Condition
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Lot Over 40000 Sqft, Near Public Transit, Park Nearby, Walkstreet, Zero Lot Line
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Block, Blown Insulation, Clapboard
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private
- Property Condition: Building Permit
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Unknown
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C12 - Marina Del Rey
- Subdivision: 25464
- Community Features: Pool, Sauna
- Association: 1
- Security: 24 Hour Security, Gated Community
- Elementary School: COEDAL
- Junior High School: MARTWA
- High School: VENICE
- HOA Fee: $750 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Preserve/Public Land, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: South of Washington. Along Via Dolce. Park near Roma Court. Entrance is at Roma Ct.
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Silicon Beach
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.