416 21st Place Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
3 Bedroom, 1,955 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,955 Sq Ft
- 4 full
Incredible price for a bright, spacious, updated beach townhome with views to the south and the north. Super and central location within the Manhattan Beach Sand Section. The floorpan lives big, with more common space upstairs and an oversized master with fireplace and separate living area. Perfect, newer hardwood floors are featured in the main living areas and bedrooms, and a sizable and very private patio/deck is just off the living areas. Your master suite is fully updated, with a recent sleek modernization to the master bath. The kitchen boasts newer gourmet appliances. Keep comfortable all year round with central air conditioning. Secondary bedrooms are each of good size with good light and their own bathrooms â€” one suite even has its own private patio. Efficient tandem garage parking plus another spot. Central vacuum, recessed lighting and a newer roof help complete the home. Oh, and location (location, location)? Check! This is a close walk to the beach, parks, greenbelt, downtown and Grand View elementary. Isnâ€™t this the package youâ€™re looking for in a Manhattan Beach townhome? Thought so! Come see it!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,955 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1023
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 4
- Year Built: 1991
- Lot Size: 2,697 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Carport Attached, Direct Garage Access, Driveway - Concrete
- Rooms: Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Interior: Balcony, Granite Counters
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Flat, Membrane
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Level with Street, No Landscaping, Utilities - Overhead
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Ducts Professionally Air-Sealed, Glass
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Elementary School: GRAVIE
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting, Urban
Directions: Between Highland and Grandview
Listing courtesy of Confidential Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.