4224 Beethoven Street Los Angeles, CA 90066
3 Bedroom, 2,200 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,200 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Gorgeous home. Fully remodeled and updated. Home is spacious with subtle rustic wood features. Rooms are well sized with natural light from windows and sky lights. Perfect for family with children and In-Laws. Separate guest house with bath. Guest house is in the process of being permitted.
Landscaped garden with fruit trees and seating area. Close to Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Marina De Rey and Playa Vista. Beach is one half mile away. Easy access to Restaurants, Bars and Shopping. Interior closet doors are antique from Indonesia. Buyer to verify square footage.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,200 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $863
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1948
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 6,031 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.13
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Public
- Rooms: Kitchen, Laundry, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, Tile Counters, Wired for Data
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Continuous Clean Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Heater Central, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Fence Type: Blockwall
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Level with Street, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer, Treed Lot, Yard
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Exterior Description: Awning
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V Throughout
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C13 - Palms - Mar Vista
- Security: Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: South of Washington Blvd and East of Lincoln Blvd
Listing courtesy of JOHN MARTINEZ, BROKER
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.