424 33rd Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,354 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,354 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
A classic Pat Killen designed Modern California Beach House balances functional luxury with minimal, peaceful spaces. This home embraces natural light, peaceful ocean views in an open harmonious environment that effortlessly transitions into artful entertaining areas. The main entertaining areas are located on the uppermost level offering an open concept living and entertaining environment. High ceilings welcome abundant natural light and two ocean view decks offer private spaces to sit back and simply enjoy the views. The custom designed kitchen is connected to the casual family spaces on the one hand and to the more fluid, formal spaces on the other. The beach level entry welcomes you to a home ready to be enjoyed year-round, with ease of access from the main level entertaining spaces that open to the front patio. A custom home office is separated from the main living and entertaining areas, along with guest quarters and a full laundry room. The light and open staircase, accented by warm wood tones set against cool steel elements invites one to the next level of the home, where the main bedrooms keep members of the household engaged and connected. Two bedrooms share use of a sunny rear deck, while the master enjoys private ocean views set against a calm interior that includes a floor-to-ceiling fireplace and a relaxing spa-like retreat that beckons from the master bath beyond. This home is situated within an award-winning school system and a vibrant beach community.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,354 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $870
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1998
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 2,691 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage, Side by Side
- Rooms: Den, Entry, Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, See Remarks, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Dumbwaiter, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Tile Counters, Unfurnished, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Bath Tub
- Lot Features: Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Contemporary, Custom Built, Modern
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Grandview
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Suburban
Directions: Just east of Vista Dr on the South side of the street
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.