433 2ND Street Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
3 Bedroom, 1,840 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,840 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Here is your opportunity to own one of the most sought after 3 bedroom town homes in Pacifica Villas complex located in the Hermosa Beach Sand Section.
This unique floor plan with all 3 bedrooms upstairs and enclosed atrium combines a perfect indoor/outdoor living space and rarely comes up for sale. This home has been meticulously maintained and updated along the years with the following, just to name a few. Bamboo wood floors throughout, recessed lights, crown moldings throughout, dual paned windows, custom railings, and a designer paint color scheme. The patio off the living room and balcony off the master bedroom with their unique tile work and lush landscaping add extra privacy and charm to this home. High ceilings in the living room and master on-suite bedroom, a formal dining room and the spacious kitchen that opens to the family room creates optimal use of space and flow. Community heated pool & spa. Just a few steps from this unique home is the renowned Green Belt with a vitality course for an outdoor gym experience. The famous Hermosa Beach is just 3 blocks away and a few more blocks puts you at the Hermosa Beach Pier with downtown nightlife and restaurants. Thatâ€™s right, just park your car in the oversized 3 car attached garage with extra storage and enjoy the freedom to stroll around town and embrace the beach life style.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,840 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $706
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1972
- Lot Size: 1,180 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceramic Counters, Copper Plumbing Partial, Crown Moldings, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Water Heater, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Bamboo, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Community Pool, Fiberglass Siding, Heated with Gas, In Ground
- Roof: Tar/Gravel
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Paved, Sprinklers In Front
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Laundry, Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- Community Features: Pool, Spa
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: Hermosa View
- Junior High School: Hermosa Valley
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee: $317 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Urban
Directions: West of Valley Dr on 2nd Street
Listing courtesy of Palm Realty Boutique, Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.