433 Loma Vista Street El Segundo, CA 90245
3 Bedroom, 1,850 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,850 Sq Ft
- 2 full
FABULOUS SPANISH STYLE HOME BUILT IN 1929. THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERISTICS MAKE THIS HOME ENCHANTING AND INVITING. THE HOME HAS THREE BEDROOMS, TWO FULL BATHS AND IS APPROXIMATELY 1, 850 SQUARE FEET. THE UPSTAIRS MASTER BEDROOM FACES WEST WITH PICTURESQUE FRENCH DOORS WHICH SHOWCASE THE MOST AMAZING SUNSETS. THE MASTER ALSO HAS ONE OF THE HOMES TWO FIREPLACES, HARDWOOD FLOORS, A HUGE MASTER BATH, WITH A SPA TUB, AND A FANTASTIC AMOUNT OF CLOSET SPACE. THERE IS ALSO A FORMAL LIVING ROOM, FORMAL DINING ROOM, COUNTRY KITCHEN , FAMILY ROOM, AND OVERSIZED THREE CAR GARAGE. THE BACKYARD IS PARK-LIKE AND VERY PRIVATE.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,850 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $852
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1929
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 6,400 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Driveway, Oversized
- Rooms: Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Partial, Storage Space, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Sprinklers In Rear, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Additions/Alterations
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Spanish
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Elementary School: RICHMO
- Junior High School: ELSEG
- High School: ELSEG
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: GRAND AVENUE WEST - TURN RIGHT ON LOMA VISTA - HOME ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE STREET
Listing courtesy of Beach City Brokers
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.