435 10th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 2,022 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,022 Sq Ft
- 3 full
This charming residence rich in history incorporates 80 feet of walk-street frontage with roses in bloom and calliandra for the love of hummingbirds. Picket-fenced is its outdoor entertaining area with bright well-nourished plants, trees and grass to enjoy while hanging out at the outdoor living space and dining area with built-in barbeque. The ocean is so close that your outdoor beach shower is the perfect set-up to rinse off the salt and sand. And, the home itself is a work of art in Southern California Beach Renaissance. Cabana doors open wide to create a seamless indoor outdoor living area. You have original style amenities like the high beam ceilings, Saltillo tiles in collaboration with restoration brick, hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen, renovated baths, modern hardware, LED lighting, contemporary built-ins and picturesque scenery from wherever you are at on this property. Also, brilliant is the genius, who originally thought to create these rare plots of land east to west to allow for maximum natural light throughout. Close to downtown MB. Power-ready for an electric car.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,022 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1815
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1952
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 2,468 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage
- Rooms: Galley Kitchen, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Gas Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Level with Street, Park Nearby, Value In Land, Walkstreet, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Elementary School: Robinson
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: 10th and Valley
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.