501 Herondo Street 17 Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
2 Bedroom, 1,439 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,439 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Enjoy the small-town feel and year-round temperate climate of Hermosa Beach in this lovely condominium situated but a casual 2-minute stroll from the world-famous Southern California beaches. Before heading for sun, sand, and surf, take in the lushness of the greenbelt adjacent to this open, low-rise complex. Within the confines of the complex as well, your senses are heightened with its bountiful greenery and scent of jasmine wafting through the air. This home features an open-floor plan with oversized windows and numerous skylights providing abundant natural light throughout. Both bedrooms on the upper level are truly master suites, each with an en suite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet. A lower level area off the entry might prove ideal for an office/study or play space. Also, with a multitude of shops and restaurants right nearby, leave the car at home and soak up the climate as you get to know the city you\'ll be calling home.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,439 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $688
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1987
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 92,623 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Rear Entry
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Granite Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Pool Description: Association
- Spa Description: Association, In Ground
- Lot Features: 2-5 Units/Acre
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Modern
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- Community Features: Pool, Spa
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: Hermosa View
- Junior High School: Hermosa Valley
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee: $440 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Urban
Directions: West on Herondo, crossing PCH, to first stop sign; south on Ardmore to 1st St. cul-de-sac.
Listing courtesy of Beach City Brokers
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.