511 11th St #B Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
4 Bedroom, 2,491 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 2,491 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Located in the Heart of Downtown Hermosa, this detached TH is spacious and expansive with a traditional floorplan boasting all 4 Bedrooms up. The epitome of comfort, this home is private and quiet yet steps away from all the hubbub and walking distance of everything! New French doors with ribbed glass greet one in the generous reconfigured entertainment space. Immaculate and impeccable, the Chefâ€™s kitchen is complete with a large 44â€ x 118â€ center island surrounded by Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, custom cabinetry with leaded glass and pull-out drawers, a separate beverage station with Miele coffee bar, speed oven and warming drawer. A formal dining room and work station overlook the Greenbelt. The fireplace is the focal point of the living room which bookends the outdoor space â€“ an extra-large patio with water feature, night lighting and privacy awning. Scraped hickory flooring throughout with travertine tile upon entry. The roomy Master has vaulted ceilings with a private patio while the 3 guestrooms are of generous size with plenty of closet capacity, custom window treatments and carpet in each. A separate laundry room and full bath make for a comfortably contained yet complete living quarters. Lastly, a 320 Sq Ft finished Bonus room complete w/ a window & space for a full permitted bath - ideal for a gym, office, playroom, man-cave or guest suite. A wide 12'6 driveway w/ 2-car garage & extra storage and shelving. A walkerâ€™s paradise, this property is a 90 Walk Score!
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 2,491 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $753
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1990
- Lot Size: 5,033 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Pull-through, Side by Side
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Attic, Bonus Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Copper Plumbing Full, Pantry, Vacuum Central, Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: 2-5 Units/Acre, Level with Street, Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Awning
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V Throughout
- Cooling System: Wall Window, Whole House Fan
- Heating: Forced Air, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- Community Features: Electricity, Water
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee: $25 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: One Block South of Pier Ave between Valley and Cypress
Listing courtesy of Vista Sotheby's International Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.