532 21st Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,336 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,336 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
This brand new Sand Section home offers a Scandinavian farmhouse-meets-coastal-cottage inspiration on a grand scale. A charming dutch-door opens to a soaring two story entry where offset cage drum chandeliers make a lasting first impression. The home is fitted with sleek, minimal touches of designer flair from brass fixtures, to select tile detail, to bevel edged mirrors, to a luxe lighting package throughout. The kitchen features white cabinetry, a farmhouse apron sink flanked by dual dishwashers, & high-end Thermador appliances. Enjoy engaging entertaining at the communal dining area with built-in bench seating topped by a statement-piece dome chandelier. Seamlessly connected to the kitchen and dining area is the sunlit great room with central fireplace, floating shelving and custom built-ins. Panoramic doors offer on-trend transitional living spaces while an expansive basement level provides room for casual entertainment. A 5th bedroom/office is on the main level. It\'s a desirable and functional floorplan with main bedrooms and laundry conveniently situated on the upper level. The basement level finds an expansive family room, wet bar, wine room, conversation area and powder room; perfect for hosting game nights/movie nights. Appreciate outdoor living and views of the cottage-lined gas lamp street from a delightful front porch/deck area. The covered back deck is perfect for sunset BBQâ€™s. Walking distance from the park, greenbelt, Farmer\'s Market & Downtown Manhattan Beach
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,336 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1268
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 3,512 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Side by Side
- Rooms: Basement, Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Great Room, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, See Remarks, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Unfurnished, Wet Bar, Wired for Data
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lot Shape-Irregular, Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: See Remarks
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 142 - Manhattan Bch Sand
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Suburban
Directions: Directly off of Valley Dr, near Dorsey Field
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.