5831 SEAWALK Drive 226 Playa Vista, CA 90094
2 Bedroom, 1,805 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,805 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! A private & peaceful spot w/ stunning panoramic views of Century City + the mountains to the north & the palm tree-lined LMU bluff to the south. This top floor, 2-story contemporary residence boasts a flexible floor plan-an enclosed office w/ custom built-ins & a Murphy bed that can easily be converted into a guest room or 3rd bdrm. Living space features a dual-sided fireplace & terrace where you can enjoy your morning coffee. A chef's kitchen w/ all SS KitchenAid appliances has the same sunny view. Downstairs, the extraordinary master suite boasts an additional sun-filled patio that overlooks a quiet tree-lined street & evening views of the city lights. The spa-like master bath has his & her vanities + closets, big soak tub & frameless glass shower. 2nd bdrm, bath & laundry also downstairs. A multi-room audio system & dimmers add to the ambience-making this an entertainer's dream! Around the corner from pool, gym, parks, shops & eateries...ENJOY ELEVATED LIVING!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,805 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $659
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2003
- Lot Size: 27,177 SqFt
- Parking Type: Garage Door Opener, Controlled Entrance, Side by Side, Community Garage, Covered Parking, Subterranean, On Site
- Rooms: Entry, Living Room, Walk-In Closet
- Other Appliances: Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Fireplace: 1, Dining Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet
- Pool Description: Lap Pool, Heated, Community Pool
- Lot Features: Planned Unit Development
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C39 - Playa Vista
- Community Features: Pool, Controlled Access, Club House, Paddle Tennis, Pet Rules, Playground, Tennis, Picnic Area, Dues Paid Monthly
- Association: 1
- Security: Wired for Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector, Card/Code Access, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
Directions: From Jefferson, South on Playa Vista Drive, Left on Pacific Promenade, Left on Seawalk Drive. Entry gate is the first set of gates on the left side.
Listing courtesy of Palm Realty Boutique Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.