5864 KIYOT Way Los Angeles, CA 90094
3 Bedroom, 2,346 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,346 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Welcome to the BEST VALUE in Playa Vista! A freestanding luxury Mediterranean-styled home with contemporary finishes. On the 1st level is a spacious guest suite with a private entrance that opens to a lush patio and an oversized 2-car garage with extra storage. As you ascend to the 2nd level, you'll be greeted by a vast and open layout that flows beautifully between the kitchen, dining and living room. The 2 balconies bring in the most enjoyable ocean breeze and natural sunlight. High ceilings and elegant architectural designs make this floor perfect for entertaining and for the family to gather. And on the 3rd level is the master suite, 2nd bedroom suite and laundry room. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets and if you enjoy to be pampered, the beautiful master bathroom has dual vanities, soaking jetted tub, spacious shower stall and a separate water closet. Don't miss the opportunity to own this well-priced home that has one of the lowest HOA 1 dues in Playa Vista (only at $135/month).
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,346 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $680
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 63,277 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage
- Rooms: Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Two Masters, Retreat
- Interior: High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Balcony
- Other Appliances: Garbage Disposal, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range/Stove Hood
- Fireplace: 1, Gas, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood, Carpet, Stone
- Pool Description: Heated, Lap Pool
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Lot Features: Sprinkler System, Planned Unit Development
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Adobe, Plaster
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C39 - Playa Vista
- Community Features: Pets Permitted, Maintenance Grounds, Dues Paid Monthly, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis, Club House, Pool, Insurance, Spa, Cable TV, Recreational Multipurpose Room, Fire Pit, Security
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System
Directions: South of Jefferson Blvd. East of Lincoln Blvd.
Listing courtesy of Compass
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.