5935 Playa Vista Drive 410 Playa Vista, CA 90094
2 Bedroom, 1,399 Sqft, Townhouse
- Homes for Sale
- 1,399 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Top Floor Townhouse in the Villa De Este development. Features Two Bedrooms Two and 1/2 baths. Vaulted ceilings, Spacious living room with an inviting fireplace. Unit has a balcony off the living room. The kitchen has Caesar stone Counters and Stainless Steel appliances. Both Bedrooms are located on the lower level, each with its own bath. The master suite has dual vanities, soaking tub plus a separate shower. The unit has a washer and dryer. Only 39 units in the complex lends to its quiet atmosphere. The interior courtyard resembles a Spanish Mediterranean setting. Playa Vista is a community with spas, pools gyms, club houses meeting rooms, basket ball courts play grounds, dog parks in a great urban setting.
The community is LAX convenient and adjacent Playa del Rey, and the beaches.
Unit has a great office alcove off at the top of the stairway. Offers privacy for at home business
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Approx Living Area: 1,399 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $695
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Size: 43,379 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Garage, Controlled Entrance
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Entry
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Trash Chute
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Continuous Clean Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool
- Lot Features: 36-40 Units/Acre, Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned, Gas
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C39 - Playa Vista
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Sauna, Fire Pit, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Playground, Sport Court, Gym/Ex Room, Club House, Banquet Facilities, Recreational Multipurpose Room, Meeting Room, Cable TV
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Card/Code Access, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: PLAVIS2
- HOA Fee: $637 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Urban
Directions: Lincoln east on Jefferson South on Playa Vista Dr.
Listing courtesy of Jack Nemeth, REALTOR
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.