599 36th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 3,191 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,191 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Gorgeous executive family home well situated in Tree Section with easy access to Manhattan Beach's popular attractions including Downtown, Metlock Plaza, El Porto, Grandview School and Sand Dune and Oak Parks. Mediterranean style and timeless design with an easy natural flow from the front yard to the back patio. Foyer sets the tone with an aesthetic fountain and garden area leading to the huge living room with vaulted ceiling, marble fireplace, bar and French doors opening to outside. Formal dining room is roomy and has custom chandelier and adjacent to the gourmet kitchen featuring subzero, Thermador and Viking appliances, walk in pantry and marble countertops. A large sideboard with cabinets defines the breakfast area and leads to family room with fireplace, custom bar with wet sink and wine cooler and opens to the private patio with in ground spa and waterfall, BBQ unit and circular fire pit. All of outside is gated and secure. Upstairs three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master suite. Also up are the laundry room and large balcony bonus area suitable for an office or exercise area. Two car garage with 220 volt electric charger. Additional parking for guests include 4 spaces in front and 1 in rear. Infrastructure upgrades include newer (5yrs) tile roof and dual zone air conditioning and heating.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,191 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $752
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1981
- Lot Size: 5,378 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Copper Plumbing Full, Pantry, Tile Counters, Vacuum Central, Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Grill, High Efficiency Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Heater C
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Private, In Ground
- Roof: Tile
- Fence Type: Masonry
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Near Public Transit, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Drip System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Drywall Walls
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage, Electricity - On Property, Standard
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Zoned, Electric
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Security System, Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: GRANDV
- Junior High School: MANBEA
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting, Urban
Directions: Rosecrans to Blanche to 36th. Northwest corner.
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.