624 30th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 2,601 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,601 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Look no further! Nestled in the sought after Tree Section of Manhattan Beach sits a gorgeous and tranquil 2 story home that was beautifully renovated in the last year. Enjoy 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + bonus room and spread out in over 2600 sq ft. This home has a gated private entrance and stepping through the front door you are welcomed by open concept living, beautiful wide plank hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen with island, dining room, and living room with fireplace. Four of the five bedrooms are located upstairs all with custom closets and lots of light. The master bedroom is spacious, and peaceful overlooking the backyard so you can hear the sounds of the waterfall. The master features a walk-in closet, and sleek master bath where you can retreat to relax after a long day. The main living space of the home has sight-lines directly to the back yard. The outdoor space is tiered with room to lounge, swim or grill as you enjoy a spacious saltwater pool, spa like water feature and a built-in BBQ bringing the indoors, out! Enjoy the close proximity to Sand Dune Park which is great for kids & you can use the stairs there for quick access to the beach. This backyard and location are what dreams are made and if youâ€™re ready to feel like youâ€™re vacationing every day.
Note: Seller states, that there is room for 5 cars in the driveway and 2 in the garage which is ideal for entertaining family & friends. Rare Opportunity.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,601 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1076
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1953
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 4,803 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Wired for Data
- Other Appliances: Barbecue, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground, Saltwater
- Spa Description: None
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 7
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Elementary School: Grandview
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Between Blanche & Flournoy Rd
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.