624 9th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
6 Bedroom, 6,342 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 6,342 Sq Ft
- 7 full, 1 half
A truly exceptional estate expertly designed to elevate your quality of life. This timeless classic offers beautifully versatile living spaces with views that go on forever and a prime location that affords both privacy and access to the community activity nearby. The property is designed to showcase the panoramic views from multiple levels while bring you & yours together in an atmosphere of satisfying luxury. The expertly designed chef\'s kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and an oversized center island that looks out over the magnificent ocean views. Dual side-by-side Sub-Zero refrigerators serve to manage the demands of a large, active household and add convenience when catering events at home. The master retreat is a harmonious blend of both masculine and feminine aspects and showcases panoramic ocean views from nearly every vantage point. An en suite home gym allows one to start the day right. The large and private ocean view master deck invites you to cozy up by the fireside and spend some well-deserved alone time before settling in for the evening. The 9, 429 sf lot offers outdoor enjoyment for everyone, from the elevated viewing decks with outdoor fireplaces to the sport court and solar heated pool & spa. This solar powered estate home also features a bonus basement media room, formal living room, family room, breakfast room, all bedrooms and laundry on upper level, 4 fireplaces, a 3 car garage, & zoned A/C. Walking distance to Downtown & Robinson.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 6,342 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1419
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2005
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 9,429 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.21
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Basement, Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Suite, Office, See Remarks, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Tile Counters, Two Story Ceilings, Unfurnished, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Outdoors, Patio, See Remarks
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground, Solar Heat
- Spa Description: In Ground, Solar Heated
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot 6500-9999, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Security: Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Robinson
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: West of Highview, East of Ardmore
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christie\'s Int\'l
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.