631 14th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
6 Bedroom, 4,424 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,424 Sq Ft
- 5 full
This coastal dream home is located in the coveted American Martyrs Hill area the Tree Section. The sun-drenched formal living room centers around an elegant fireplace. The living room seamlessly ties to the stately formal dining room, which adjoins the kitchen by way of a butler\'s pantry. The chef\'s kitchen offers a fluid working environment centered around high end Viking, SubZero and Bosch appliances. The main living areas open direct to the private backyard, allowing for transitional indoor-outdoor entertaining. The family room focuses around a custom built-in media center complete with retractable projection screen. A grassy yard that features a built-in BBQ, patio with fireplace, and spa/water feature is a perfect retreat for entertaining. Partial ocean views are captured from many of the bedrooms. The master retreat has a double door entry, high vaulted ceilings, a sitting area, & fireplace flanked by built-in shelving. The elegant master features an over-sized jetted tub, separate from the walk-in shower with dual shower heads. 4 bedroom suites are also found on this levelalong with the laundry/utility room. A basement level rec room and home gym/6th bed are just some of the many suprises offered by this home. Ideally located within walking distance of the many of the weekend activities held at the American Martyrs sports fields, the nearby Badminton Club, Live Oak Park and Metlox Plaza, this luxury residence offers all the fine points of beach living.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,424 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1017
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2001
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 6,244 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: Basement, Dressing Area, Entry, Exercise Room, Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, See Remarks, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Trey Ceiling(s), Two Story Ceilings, Unfurnished, Vacuum Central, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Patio
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Above Ground, See Remarks
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: Between Ardmore and Church St
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.