649 W Oak Avenue El Segundo, CA 90245
4 Bedroom, 2,882 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,882 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
This house has it all! The gentle ocean breeze whispers past this 4 bedroom, 3 and 1/2 bath home that has a bright and open floor plan. Fully remodeled in 2006, it\'s situated on an 8, 149 square foot lot with a huge park like backyard that\'s a kids dream. The patio is right off the dining area and is perfect for entertaining with a barbeque area that is pre-plumbed with natural gas. The first level has high ceilings and hickory hardwood floors throughout. The living room has an updated fireplace and is wired to bring in your stereo music. The spacious and bright kitchen has recessed lighting, Silestone counters with a breakfast bar, and cocoa glazed maple cabinets with soft close drawers. The family room is pre-wired for 7.1 surround sound entertainment. There\'s a bonus room that connects the living and family rooms that can be made into an office or walk in pantry. Finishing off downstairs is one full bath, the 1/2 bath and laundry area, and a breakfast nook. Upstairs are the 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths. The Master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, large walk in closet, and opens to the balcony. The Master bathroom has a vaulted ceiling and a five foot spa tub. All this and captivating ocean and mountain views! Located on West Oak Avenue where it\'s teed by Loma Vista and Hillcrest; this street sees very little traffic. This is the ideal family home situated in the highly rated El Segundo school district. Minutes to the beach, downtown shops, and restaurants.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,882 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $572
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1952
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 8,149 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Direct Garage Access
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Bonus Room, Center Hall, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Built-Ins, Copper Plumbing Full, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Double Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Vented Exhaust Fan
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Garden, Lot 6500-9999, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Security: Fire Rated Drywall, Wired for Alarm System
- Elementary School: Richmond
- Junior High School: El Segundo
- High School: El Segundo
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Urban
Directions: In between Loma vista and Hillcrest
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Beach Cities
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.