652 25th Street Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
5 Bedroom, 4,807 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,807 Sq Ft
- 6 full, 1 half
Jaw dropping New Construction this Coastal Plantation single family residence is California Living at its finest! Desirably situated on a cul-de-sac west of PCH this home features an open floor plan that boasts spectacular Ocean views from the second story great room and deck. Coffered and vaulted ceilings create a spacious and airy feel throughout, while the European white oak wide plank floors tie in the bright and elegant design. Each of the 5 bedrooms has its own private bathroom with detailed tiling. The master suite amenities include a massive walk-in closet, custom built-in cabinetry, private access to the side yard, and a spa like bathroom featuring an expansive shower with rain shower and hand wand, double vanities, dual private water closet, and a stand alone spa tub. Upstairs, the gourmet chefâ€™s kitchen has been crafted with top quality stainless steel appliances and an oversized Island ideal for entertaining both large and intimate groups alike. Two 16â€™ bifold doors lead out from the great room onto the heated deck and outdoor kitchen to create the perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living. Featuring cutting edge smart home wiring, solar panels, LED lighting, dual zone air conditioning, and speakers throughout - making this sparkling new dream location the perfect place to call home!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,807 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1009
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,034 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Den, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Block Walls, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceramic Counters, Chair Railings, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Two Sto
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas & Electric Range, High Efficiency Water Heater, Hot Water Circulator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Vented Exhaust Fan, W
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoors
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Bitumen, Composition, Shingle
- Fence Type: Block, Excellent Condition, Stucco Wall, Wood
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre, Lawn, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Sprinklers Drip System
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Fiber Cement, HardiPlank Type, Lap Siding, Radiant Barrier, Stone Veneer, Stucco, Vertical Siding
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage, 220V In Kitchen, Photovoltaics on Grid, Photovoltaics Seller Owned
- Cooling System: Central, Dual, Whole House Fan, Gas, Energy Star, SEER Rated 13-15
- Heating: Central Furnace, Zoned, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Available, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod, Custom Built, Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 149 - Hermosa Bch Valley
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Fire Rated Drywall, Fire Sprinklers, Security Lights, Smoke Detector, Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: Ardmore to 25th St
Listing courtesy of Levine Homes Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.