710 Redwood Avenue El Segundo, CA 90245
4 Bedroom, 2,587 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,587 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
A flawless layout leads you effortlessly room to room in this beautiful 2-story home near the dunes of El Segundo. The quiet and calm street welcomes you to a marble-floored entry way leading to oak wood floors, living room with a fireplace and dining room with a pass-through to the kitchen. New appliances, a wine refrigerator and a breakfast bar span the kitchen and face out to the family room complete with a classic brick fireplace. During heat waves or on cool nights, relax in peace in the sun room or under the covered back patio. A guest bedroom and half-bath with marble floors, and a storage closet are accessible down a short hallway off of the family room. On the second floor, you\'ll find comfort in any of the 3 bedrooms with large closets. The master bedroom is light and bright with his and hers closets and en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub. The upper floor also offers a full bath with marble floors and counter tops and a large laundry room with an additional storage room attached. 710 Redwood Ave also boasts recessed lighting throughout, central A/C, forced air heating, and installed surveillance system. This home has easy access to the shops and restaurants of Downtown El Segundo and is just a short drive to the sand.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,587 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $539
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1979
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,007 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Driveway - Pavers, Garage - Front Entry
- Rooms: Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Multi-Level Bedroom, Separate Family Room, Sun, Utility Room
- Interior: Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Sunken Living Room
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Fence Type: Brick
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Lawn
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Security: Security System
- Elementary School: Richland
- Junior High School: El Segundo
- High School: El Segundo
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Suburban
Directions: Between Dune St. and Hillcrest St.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christie\'s Int\'l
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.