711 Longfellow Avenue Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
4 Bedroom, 3,711 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,711 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Looking for something different . . . Come see this custom built soft contemporary with a Moroccan worldly vibe. There's 4 bedrooms with a large office that could make a 5th bedroom if needed. The layout is open with a lovely great room featuring domed ceilings, fireplace, designer lighting and ocean view deck. An expansive island, granite and glass tiles blend harmoniously in the efficient kitchen. There's a large master suite with a fabulous walk-in closet. The bright skylight bathroom has double sinks and natural stone. Jack and Jill bedrooms open to a full bath and the 4th bedroom enjoys a 3/4 bath steps away.
Located in the center of the property is a private lush patio, with potted succulents, foliage, and featuring a custom built water wall. You will enjoy private dining or entertaining in this unique space with built in cement seating, covered in with custom cushions.
The oversized family room is perfect for watching the game or your latest Netflix binge. The room opens to lush secluded patio and has tons of built ins, granite counters, microwave, wet bar, wine refrigerator and warming drawer . . . in case your pizza gets cold. Hardwoods are in all the expected room. And yes, the home has AC.
The true highlight of the home is the enormous 180 degree ocean view roof top deck surrounded by beautiful succulents. You won't believe the view . . . and there are no other noticeable roof top decks arounds . . . so it's YOU on top of the world with THAT VIEW.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,711 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $862
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Size: 3,005 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, Side by Side
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Den, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Suite, Office, Separate Family Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Intercom, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Phone System, Recessed Ligh
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Stove, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Unit, Water Purifier
- Fireplace: 1, Great Room
- Flooring: Concrete, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Metal
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Garden, Landscaped, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Drip System
- Building Levels Description: Multi/Split
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer, Sewer Paid
- Utility Information: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 149 - Hermosa Bch Valley
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security System, Smoke Detector
- High School: MIRCOS
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Street Lighting
Directions: West of Sepulveda. East of Ardmore
Listing courtesy of Re/Max Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.