711 N Herrin Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
2 Bedroom, 828 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 828 Sq Ft
- 1 full
This Privately situated Beach Bungalow has a Remodeled Kitchen and Bathroom with newly finished Bamboo Hardwood Floors, New Paint, and New Carpet. It has a Yard with a Putting Green or Children\'s Play Area and an Outdoor Room which can be used as an Office, Bar Area, or Play Room. On the other side of the property there is a Reclusive Tranquil Garden with Waterfall. It is an A+ Location that is Quietly Located where you can Walk to Award Winning Schools. This is a Great Opportunity for someone trying to get their foot into Manhattan Beach.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 828 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1557
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1951
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 3,746 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.08
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage - Single Door, Street
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Art Studio, Family Room, Kitchen, Main Floor Bedroom, Office
- Interior: Copper Plumbing Partial, Crown Moldings, Dry Bar, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Recirculated Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Line to
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Bamboo, Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Blockwall, Needs Repair
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Garden, Lot-Level/Flat, Paved, Sprinklers Manual, Sprinklers Timer
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Concrete, Plaster, Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Wall Heater, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Bungalow
- Parking Spaces: 1
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 147 - Manhattan Bch Mira Costa
- Elementary School: Pennekamp
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Inbetween 6th St and 8th St one block east of Peck Ave
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.