720 31st Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,454 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,454 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
Located on one of the very best streets in all of the Tree Section, this property is among the few, truly special homes that belong to the Gas Lamp district. This home\'s classic symmetry and balance hints at a relaxed and timeless European sensibility. Completely updated and remodeled throughout. The detailed entranced features soaring wood beam ceilings. This grand welcome upon entry introduces the formal yet functional living room and dining areas. The residence then opens to the more casual spaces of the connected kitchen and sun-lit family room beyond. Balanced sets of French doors draw in natural light. A powder room accommodates guests and a private bedroom suite is on the main level. The main areas on the entry level open right to the outdoor entertaining space which offers a casual conversation area as well as an al fresco dining space. An oversized laundry/utility room and a mud room are also found. There is direct access to the 3 car garage with side-by-side parking stalls. Another exceptional bonus to this highly functional home is the two-stop elevator. On the upper level, one discovers the sun-drenched master suite. A private master retreat within the suite is an exceptionally versatile space. This room opens to a private sun deck and has a separate entrance from the ground level below. 3 addt\'l bedrooms and 2 remodeled baths are located on the upper level. An expanded upper landing area is an ideal study area. Central A/C! Walking distance to Sand Dune Park.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,454 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $955
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1997
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 4,789 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener, Off Site
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Dressing Area, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, Office, Retreat, See Remarks, Separate Family Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished, Wired for Data
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Grill, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Stone, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: French, Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Between Agnes Rd and Flournoy Rd
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christie\'s Int\'l
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.