733 35th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 3,911 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,911 Sq Ft
- 6 full, 1 half
The landscaped front yard sets the tone as you are greeted w/travertine flooring and soaring ceilings along w/plantation shutters and AC. A spacious living room w/a lovely stone fireplace and built-in bench seating suited for entertaining guests. A gorgeous dining room is adjacent to a set of French doors that open up to your own private courtyard with a fountain for evening conversation or simply dining al fresco.The spacious family room w/a second set of French doors to the courtyard and a fireplace. Everyone will gather in the cook's kitchen w/granite countertops, freshly painted white cabinets with oiled bronze finishes, stainless appliances that glisten underneath the recessed lighting and a butlers pantry.This home is built for entertaining and dinner parties!A bedroom w/a built in desk and shelves is suited for an office.Donâ€™t miss the incredible storage space in the 3-car garage.The second story does not disappoint with sunlight pouring through the skylights down the hallway.3 spacious bedrooms â€“ each with its own bathroom are located near the upstairs laundry.Your eyes widen as you enter the fabulous master suite with a giant walk-in closet.Have your own personal spa day in the master bath with the large glass walk-in shower and the jetted tub with the 2 way-romantic fireplace that can also be enjoyed from the bedroom.Open the French doors to the private balcony or enjoy the breeze.Located in a desirable location w/award winning schools. What are you waiting for?
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,911 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $767
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2000
- Lot Size: 5,405 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Direct Garage Access, Garage, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage - Three Door
- Rooms: Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs to Attic, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Two Story Ceilings, Vacuum Central
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Retreat, Gas Starter, Two Way
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Bath Tub
- Roof: Tile
- Fence Type: Stucco Wall
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Laundry
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Mediterranean
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Street Lighting
Directions: Heading West on Rosecrans- turn left onto Pacific- turn right onto 35th- property on right.
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Beach Cities
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.