745 Main Street 104 El Segundo, CA 90245
2 Bedroom, 1,173 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,173 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Rare opportunity to own a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in a great central part of El Segundo. Convenient and easy access to schools, shopping, dining, LAX and the beach. This small community includes a refreshing pool and spa, club house with showers and sauna for all owners to enjoy for their outdoor entertaining at the pool. The unit is on the 1st floor with elevator access from the 2 assigned parking spaces in the subterranean parking. It includes a spacious living room with cozy fireplace and a wet bar and balcony to enjoy the quiet ocean breezes. The large master bedroom includes access to the balcony and a private water closet and dressing area and two large closets. The kitchen includes built in appliances including refrigerator and a full size wash and dryer. The property has been retrofitted with triple pane windows and an air circulator. Come and see for yourself and call this Home! Sold before processing - taking back up offers.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,173 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $519
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1977
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 26,778 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Auto Driveway Gate, Built-In Storage, Covered Parking, Deck, Parking Space, Side by Side, Subterranean
- Rooms: Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: Electric Oven, Electric Stove, Garbage Disposal, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Pool Description: Association, Fenced, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Description: Association, Heated, In Ground
- Lot Features: Close to Clubhouse
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Drywall Walls
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Kitchen
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Wall Heater, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Sauna, Club House, Storage Area, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Card/Code Access, Gated Community, Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $380 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: From I-105, Head towards El Segundo and turn Left on Main.
Listing courtesy of Seven Gables Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.