746 31st Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 3,526 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,526 Sq Ft
- 3 full
One of the best streets in the Tree Section! Located on the south side of 31st Street with a street-to-street lot and an attached 2 car garage. This home centers around a large, private hard-scaped backyard, which extends the living space and offers exceptional year round enjoyment of the outdoor space. The home opens to dramatic two-story ceilings in the formal living room that are accented by an impressive wall of floor to ceiling windows. Just beyond the living room, the home opens to the formal dining room which features a fireplace & an elegant, contemporary chandelier that dresses up the room for formal entertaining. A main floor bedroom suite is also located nearby. The custom chefâ€™s kitchen features a grand center island. The family room is an natural extension of the kitchen gathering area that then moves to the private backyard. A wall of french doors opens direct to the hardscaped yard which is a wonderful place to enjoy the near perfect, year round beach weather. Upstairs, the master bedroom suite is warm and inviting with charming gable ceiling detail. The master bath features a claw foot soaking tub separate from the walk-in shower. The master suite enjoys a private deck which overlooks the backyard. 2 companion bedrooms share a full bathroom & a laundry/utility room is conveniently located on the bedroom level. Close to Sand Dune park with easy access to main commuter routes throughout the South Bay. Ideally situated only a few minutes from the Downtown area.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,526 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $893
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1991
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 4,798 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Rear Entry
- Rooms: Entry, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, See Remarks, Separate Family Room, Utility Room
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Two Story Ceilings, Unfurnished, Vacuum Central, Wired for Data
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Down Slope from Street, Front Yard, Landscaped, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: French
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: Manhattan Beach
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Suburban
Directions: Between Laurel Ave and Agnes Rd
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christie\'s Int\'l
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.