823 Wilson Place Santa Monica, CA 90405
0 Bedroom, Single Family Residence
Two homes on a lot! Enjoy sweeping views of Venice, Santa Monica Bay, Catalina Island, and city lights. Main house features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Elegant living room with fire place, large bright kitchen with center island & dining room. The master bedroom has a complete wrap around ocean viewing deck, fireplace, walk in closet, bathroom has jetted tub and separate walk in shower. Main house is approx 2800 sq feet. Large lot has a deep driveway with a rare detached 2 car garage and a roof deck built over garage. (three buildings total) The separate detached 2 bedroom 1 bath guest house measures approx 1000 sq ft, has a full kitchen and is a detached legal rental with itâ€™s own address 823 1/2 Wilson Place. This is a unique, one way, resident only street with single family residences.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Price per Sqft: $657
- Year Built: 1913
- Lot Size: 7,378 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage
- Rooms: Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Loft, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Copper Plumbing Partial, Crown Moldings, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Lot 6500-9999, Near Public Transit, Walkstreet, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage
- Cooling System: Central, Gas
- Heating: Central Furnace, Baseboard
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Sewer Paid
- Power On or Off: Craftsman
- Parking Spaces: 7
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C14 - Santa Monica
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: E of PCH, North of Pier Ave, South of Ashland, West of 11th
Listing courtesy of Realty One Group Inc
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.