8631 WILEY POST Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90045
4 Bedroom, 2,373 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,373 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Live the life you love at this exceptional coastal sanctuary on a highly sought-after 7, 790 sqft lot in the heart of Silicon Beach. Warm curb appeal welcomes you from the street, with a lushly landscaped yard and brick front door patio. Enter into the sun-filled interior featuring a formal living room and airy family room with access to the side patio. The kitchen is the heart of the home and features discreetly integrated Subzero fridge and festive breakfast bar. The master suite boasts a private study and walk in closet connected to a sumptuous en suite bathroom. A second equally spacious master bedroom features views to the spacious backyard - perfectly sized to accommodate a large pool. Two additional bedrooms and bath complete the floor plan. Additional property highlights include: a large laundry room, dual paned windows, and a floor plan ideal for multi-generational living.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,373 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $527
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1943
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 7,790 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Type: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Single Door
- Rooms: Main Floor Bedroom, Den, Office, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Family Room, Living Room, Library, Master Bedroom
- Other Appliances: Garbage Disposal, Counter Top, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Fireplace: 1, Gas, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Fence Type: Masonry
- Lot Features: Lawn, Back Yard, Front Yard, Yard, Sprinklers None, Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Stucco, Wood Siding
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled, Turnkey, Repairs Cosmetic
- Dryer: 1
- Heating: Forced Air, Floor Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 1
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C29 - Westchester
Directions: S. of W 86th Pl, W. of Lilienthal Ave, N. of Gilder Ave, E. of Yorktown Ave.
Listing courtesy of Compass
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.