9 Vicente Terrace Santa Monica, CA 90401
3 Bedroom, 2,765 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,765 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Nestled peacefully away from the hustle and bustle that permeates so much of Santa Monica, sits this 1912 architecturally charming Craftsman home, remodeled in 2002 with clean lines and classic flair. Yards from the sand, Shutters Hotel, Casa del Mar, the Viceroy and the Santa Monica Pier, this three bedroom four bathroom home is centrally located to all the beach community offers. Upon passing through the mahogany privacy gate, one enters an oasis filled with lush privacy vegetation, flowering bougainvillea and a traditional craftsman sitting porch and boxed pillars. A property of this nature perfectly complements the lifestyle of Santa Monica and is an incredible find on this street. Don�t miss out on this rare opportunity to be the next owner of this beach lover�s oasis.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,765 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1446
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1912
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 3,595 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Great Room, Family Room, Loft, Wine Cellar, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Recessed Lighting, Pantry, Storage Space, Open Floor Plan, 2 Staircases, Living Room Balcony, Balcony
- Other Appliances: Range, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher
- Fireplace: 1, Gas, Wood, Living Room
- Fence Type: Wood, Privacy
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Sprinklers Timer, Sprinklers Drip System, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More, Multi/Split
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Craftsman
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C14 - Santa Monica
- Community: other
- Security: Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
Directions: Heading South on Pico Blvd., turn right on Ocean Ave., and then left on Vicente Terrace. 9 Vicente is on your right hand side. We advise you park in the parking lot on Appian Way, at the corner of Vicente and Appian Way. Ocean Ave/Appian Way and Vice
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.