3 Bedroom, 1,470 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,470 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Location. Location. Location. One short block to trendy Montana Avenue.
Remodeled from floor-to-ceiling, this unit features hardwood floors and new carpet, new doors & double pane windows, cellular and zebra blinds, LED recessed lighting on dimmers, French doors & master bedroom sound proofed wall.
The kitchen comes complete with new Thermador appliances including 6 burner dual fuel range and 36 inch Professional wall hood, soft close cabinets/drawers, designer backsplash and Caesar stone countertops & breakfast bar.
Large master bedroom with custom closets & a spa-like bathroom that is complete with wall-to wall Italian porcelain tiles, Hansgrohe fixtures, Toto washlet, double sink vanity with quartz top, free standing tub with hand shower and tub filler, modern shower with showerhead and hand-held body sprayer, frameless shower enclosure & built-in niches.
Each guest bedroom comes with a large closet. Guest bathroom is designed with same high-end features including rain showerhead and a frameless shower door.
Brand new Bosch washer/dryer in unit & remote-controlled ceiling fans.
Storage unit and two side-by-side parking spaces & eight guest parking spots in controlled access building. Large balcony ideal for entertainment and barbecue. The complex features a fitness center, sauna and jacuzzi. HOA dues cover earthquake insurance, water, gas, and trash.
Within minutes' walk to the beach, Palisades Park, bike paths, library, freeway & 3rd street Promenade.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,470 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $850
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1970
- Lot Size: 22,518 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Covered Parking, Guest, Parking Space
- Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Living Room Balcony, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: 31-35 Units/Acre
- Building Levels Description: One
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: C14 - Santa Monica
- Community Features: Spa, Sauna, Gym/Ex Room, Storage Area, Earthquake Insurance, Electricity, Gas, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules, Pets Permitted, Weight Limit, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Elementary School: ROOSEV
- Junior High School: LINCOL
- High School: SANMON
- HOA Fee: $427 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Listing courtesy of Ridge Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.