915 Duncan Avenue Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
5 Bedroom, 4,637 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 4,637 Sq Ft
- 7 full, 2 half
A masterful showpiece of coastal contemporary architecture, this exceptional Hill section home offers an elevated living experience in a prestigious enclave of Manhattan Beach. A 9-foot walnut glass door opens to reveal French white oak floors, Ann Sacks tile, limestone fireplace & walnut interior doors. Entertain and enjoy with unparalleled amenities featuring ocean views, glass-walled terraces, a nice-sized back yard and an expansive entertainment lounge. A sophisticated chefâ€™s kitchen boasts a quartz waterfall island and elite appliances. Three en-suite rooms, a master suite featuring a lounging balcony, an office, a three level elevator, an exercise room, a mud room and an automated home system complete this offering. This new and furnished residence, designed by Louie Tomaro and built by Titan & Co., is a triumph of style and design. A few blocks from pristine beaches, restaurants by Michelin-starred chefs, charming boutiques and the highly-decorated Robinson Elementary school.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,637 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1218
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2017
- Lot Size: 4,998 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access
- Rooms: Basement, Exercise Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Elevator, Furnished, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Wet Bar, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sprinklers Drip System
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 3
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- Security: Wired for Alarm System
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: Ardmore and Duncan Ave
Listing courtesy of The Agency
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.