4 Bedroom, 2,993 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,993 Sq Ft
- 5 full, 1 half
NEW CONSTRUCTION! LUXURY SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE!
An exceptionally rare new home opportunity in El Segundo, Pacific Landing presents an intimate collection of 24 luxury homes designed with sophistication in mind. This coastal community is filled with all the things you love about home!
This beautiful home features an exceptionally unique and open floor plan, including 4 bedrooms, with a first-floor master suite, upstairs den/loft, 4.5 baths, a second story outside deck, flex spaces, and modern amenities.
Gorgeously upgraded, this residence features a large kitchen and breakfast bar, dining area, great room, and two large patios for entertaining. With quartz counter-tops, exquisite cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances, there is everything to LOVE about this luxurious home!
Privately located in the heart of El Segundo, this very special new home community is a rare and unique opportunity!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,993 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $619
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Lot Size: 5,092 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage
- Rooms: Den, Laundry, Loft, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Attic Fan, Balcony, Block Walls, Built-Ins, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Den, Living Room, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Lot Features: Lot-Level/Flat, Zero Lot Line
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Builder/Manufacturer: D.R. Horton - Pacific Landing
- Construction: Block, Drywall Walls, Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Zoned
- Heating: Zoned, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Community Features: Trash, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules, Call for Rules
- Association: 1
- Security: Smoke Detector
- Junior High School: ELSEG
- High School: ELSEG
- HOA Fee: $288 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: 555 E Walnut Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245
Listing courtesy of D R Horton America's Builder
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.