933 9th Street Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
4 Bedroom, 3,963 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 3,963 Sq Ft
- 4 full
Classic Farmhouse meets the beach in this fully renovated masterpiece with design & architecture by one of Manhattan Beachâ€™s favorite architects Anthony Laney. Laney & the owner completely reinvented the original home into a nouveau farmhouse design bringing in amazing elements including steel cable railings, batten board interiors, stunning white oak flooring and open kitchen family room concept that leads into amazing oasis of a backyard including brand new pool and spa with Bellagio Hotel style water feature, exceptionally semi covered large deck space for entertaining, relaxing sitting area by the fire pit and outdoor kitchen featuring a 12\' island, Bbq, fridge and icemaker. The home also features a formal living space, dining room, family room with bar, wine fridge and beverage cooler, a downstairs bedroom, mud room & a rare 3 car wide garage. Upstairs features 3 additional bedrooms and an optional 5th bedroom that is currently staged as a media room/den. The laundry room was smartly relocated upstairs and each bathroom is draped in high-end cement handmade floor tiles. The master bedroom features fireplace, 2 separate walk-in closets plus a spectacular spa style bath with open shower and soaking tub. This approx. 4000 sf home sits on an extremely private 7500 sf lot. Enjoy indoor outdoor living at its finest in this prime location in the Manhattan Beach Hill Section. Perfectly located within just a few blocks of the vibrant downtown.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,963 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1199
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1986
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 7,501 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Garage - Front Entry
- Rooms: Den, Entry, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Multi-Level Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Bar, Built-Ins, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Barbecue, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, In Ground, Saltwater
- Spa Description: Private, In Ground
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lot Shape-Rectangular
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Exterior Description: Awning, Barbecue Private, Lighting
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Fireplace
- Gas: 1
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 6
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 144 - Manhattan Bch Hill
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: cross streets: N poinsettia Ave & MB Blvd.
Listing courtesy of Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.