950 Virginia Street 103 El Segundo, CA 90245
2 Bedroom, 1,191 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,191 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Adorable and Convenient in El Segundo
Nestled in the city of El Segundo, this adorable 2 Bedroom and 1.75 Bath condo offers convenience and comfort. The frequent traveler will appreciate its close proximity to LAX. While anyone who enjoys the beach, will only be minutes away from their passion without paying the price tag. Not to mention, many popular destinations and West LA are very accessible from this home.
This property has been renovated and upgraded. It has new stainless steel appliances, new paint and new flooring. All the light fixtures have been upgraded to LED. This home is full of features such as:
(1) Walk-in closet in the master suite, (2) Master En Suite, (3) Central A/C and Heat, (4) In-unit Washer & Dryer hookups, (5) Two parking spaces with overhead storage.
Because it\'s located in the very desirable city of El Segundo, this condo may not last long. Schedule your viewing now!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,191 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $495
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1981
- Lot Size: 14,124 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Garage, Controlled Entrance, Covered Parking, Subterranean
- Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Interior: Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Pool Description: None
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Landscaped
- Building Levels Description: One
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Electric
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Community Features: Spa, Trash, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Gated Community
- High School: El Segundo
- HOA Fee: $420 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Urban
Directions: North of Imperial Hwy, West of Main St.
Listing courtesy of AY Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.