671 W 17th Street 14 Costa Mesa, CA 92627
3 Bedroom, 2,051 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 2,051 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 2 half
Brand NEW energy-efficient town home ready December 2017! The Unit A3 is a 3-story with a main level patio and living room deck. Third floor carries master suite and secondary bedrooms. Master suite complete with dual vanities and a large walk-in closet. Orange County\'s best beaches are within one mile of your door. Walking distance The Triangle at Costa Mesa providing great shopping and entertainment. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 2,051 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $404
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2017
- Stories: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Living Room, Master Suite, Office, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Wired for Data
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Free Standing Range, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: Lot-Level/Flat
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Builder/Manufacturer: Meritage Homes
- Construction: Concrete, Drywall Walls, Glass, Spray Foam Insulation, Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central, Energy Star, High Efficiency, SEER Rated 13-15
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Energy Star
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Unknown
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: C2 - Southwest Costa Mesa
- Community: other (othr)
- Community Features: Fire Pit, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Bocce Ball Court
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire and Smoke Detection System, Fire Rated Drywall, Fire Sprinklers, Firewall(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Newport Heights
- Junior High School: Ensign
- High School: Newport Harbor
- HOA Fee: $336 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Street Lighting
Directions: Take 55 West, right on W. 17th, left on Superior. Entrance off Superior.
Listing courtesy of MERITAGE HOMES
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.