715 Virginia Street El Segundo, CA 90245
5 Bedroom, 2,794 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,794 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Best west side location for this GORGEOUS 5 bedroom home! Large living space with living room/fireplace, formal dining, butler pantry, gourmet kitchen w/ center isle and top end appliances. Spacious Family room opens to deck and large grassy yard. Master suite is private with deck, walk in closet and dual sink bathroom and large jacuzzi tub. Beautiful Brazilian cherry wood floors, French Doors, Crown Moulding, Custom Kitchen cabinets, panty, + MUCH MORE! 2 car garage has bonus room and 1/2 bath attached with separate entrance. Also a approx 300 sq. ft. loft/play area not included in sq. ft. Too many details to mention! Walk to award-winning Richmond Street Elementary school and El Segundo High School! Walk to park, Library, Farmer\'s Mkt., shops and beach!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,794 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $644
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 5,369 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.12
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Den, Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Loft, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Office
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+)
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Average Condition
- Lot Features: Corners Established, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Level with Street, Near Public Transit, Park Nearby, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Stucco
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Power On or Off: Craftsman
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 141 - El Segundo
- Elementary School: Richmond
- Junior High School: El Segundo
- High School: El Segundo
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: west of Main St. north of Mariposa between Palm and Oak
Listing courtesy of Beach City Brokers
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.