1600 Ardmore Avenue 219 Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
2 Bedroom, 710 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 710 Sq Ft
- 1 full
Live in the heart of Hermosa Beach in this gorgeous 2 bedroom condo! Enjoy the homeâ€™s beautiful features including a stylishly upgraded kitchen complete with custom grey cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, quartz countertops, farmhouse sink with sleek industrial faucet and LG black stainless steel appliances. Tasteful updates throughout the home including new laminate floors, recessed lighting, crown molding and new paint. Custom built-ins in both bedroom closets provide ample storage and thereâ€™s even a private balcony accessible from the living area. The home also comes with 2 parking spaces in the subterranean parking garage. Experience the communityâ€™s wonderful amenities including an indoor heated pool and spa, male and female sauna rooms, and courtyard lounge perfect for entertaining. All of this in an incredible location, just blocks away from the beach, shops and restaurants!
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 710 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $844
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1970
- Lot Size: 59,585 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Garage, Subterranean
- Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Balcony, Crown Moldings, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Tile Counters
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground, Indoor, Heated
- Spa Description: Community, Association, Heated, In Ground
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Near Public Transit
- Building Levels Description: One
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 149 - Hermosa Bch Valley
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym/Ex Room, Earthquake Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Sewer, Dues Paid Monthly, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee: $431 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: West of PCH - Cross streets are 16th and Ardmore
Listing courtesy of Sonnocco Real Estate Group
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.