638 The Strand Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
3 Bedroom, 1,500 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,500 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Stunning ocean and white water views are offered in this exquisite Strand home featured in Coastal Living Magazine. North/West corner lot offers the best views one could imagine owning a Strand property in Hermosa Beach. Every room has ocean views. This Four bedroom three bath 1500 square foot (buyer to verify) home offers three bedrooms and two baths in the main house and one bedroom and one full bath on the exclusive roof top deck which measures over 1100 square feet. The home has been completely remodeled with no expense spared. The interior includes new board and batten paneling, tongue and groove ceiling, new doors, custom window covers, new kitchen with quartz counter tops and commercial oven and range, new hard wood floors throughout. The exclusive roof top deck has forever views of the ocean and mountain sunsets. As quoted in Coastal Living Magazine, this \Window of Opportunity\ condo offers a\ wall of windows with stunning first class views\. This is a one of four unit condominium property with access to 90 feet of beach frontage, an under ground parking garage with plenty of storage space and additional exterior three car parking.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,500 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $2993
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1976
- Lot Size: 4,790 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.11
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Assigned, Community Garage, Covered Parking, Garage, Guest
- Rooms: Entry, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Built-Ins, Copper Plumbing Full, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Sunken Living Room, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Tile
- Fence Type: Blockwall
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot-Level/Flat, Sprinkler System, Walkstreet, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Construction: Drywall Walls, Glass, Stucco
- Exterior Description: Awning, Lighting
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- Community Features: Storage Area, Insurance, Trash, Utilities, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Pets Permitted
- Association: 1
- Security: Automatic Gate
- Junior High School: Hermosa
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee: $350 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: 7th street and the Strand
Listing courtesy of Beach City Brokers
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.