1600 Ardmore Avenue 105 Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
2 Bedroom, 1,048 Sqft, Condominium
- Homes for Sale
- 1,048 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Unbelievable opportunity to walk or ride a bike to the beach from your very own 2 bedroom-2 bath condo that also comes with two parking spaces and a balcony off the living room. Bedrooms with baths are separated by the living areas -- ideal for co-owners if desired. One walk-in closet included. The kitchen and baths feature custom cabinets, granite counters and new laminate wood floors. Additional upgrades include new baseboards, recessed lighting, and new paint throughout. The complex has great amenities including a heated year-round pool and spa and a secured bike storage room. The complex is adjacent to the green belt and jogging path. This is an amazing location West of Pacific Coast Highway in the Heart of Hermosa Beach; extremely close to beach, shopping, groceries, restaurants. Owners rarely pull their cars out of the secured parking garage.
- Property Type: Condominium
- Approx Living Area: 1,048 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $644
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1970
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 59,585 SqFt
- Acreage: 1.36
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Community Garage, Controlled Entrance, Garage
- Rooms: Kitchen, Living Room, Two Masters
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Living Room Balcony
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Laminate
- Pool Description: Association, Community Pool, In Ground, Heated
- Spa Description: Heated, In Ground
- Lot Features: Near Public Transit, Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 149 - Hermosa Bch Valley
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Dues Paid Monthly, Pet Rules
- Association: 1
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Hermosa View
- Junior High School: Hermosa Valley
- High School: Mira Costa
- HOA Fee: $431 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting, Suburban
Directions: Pacific Coast Why and 16th Street
Listing courtesy of Realty ONE Group United
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.