2430 W 108th Street Inglewood, CA 90303
3 Bedroom, 1,235 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,235 Sq Ft
- 2 full, 1 half
Now Priced to Sell!!! Charming remodeled gem in the heart of Inglewood, mere minutes from the upcoming LA RAMS stadium! Upon arrival you\'ll be captivated by the fresh exterior color scheme and landscaping that makes this house the envy of the block! Inside you can enjoy tons of natural light coming in through the energy efficient glass doors and windows, and an open concept floor plan with fireplace great for entertaining. Rich laminate flows throughout the living areas, and stylish tile adorns the bathroom floors. The bedrooms are equipped for comfort with plush carpet, ample closet space, and ceiling fans to keep you cool at low cost. Relax on the cozy porch in the fenced-in backyard, gather around the fire pit on a cold night, garden, or throw a BBQ! 2-car garage with new door accessible from the back alley!! Centrally located just blocks from local schools and shopping and restaurants along Century Blvd, with easy 105 freeway access! Don\'t miss this one, come see it today! Vouchers for new stainless steel range, dishwasher, and microhood to be issued at close of escrow.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,235 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $437
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1953
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 5,401 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Garage - Rear Entry
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Tile Counters
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Wood, Fire Pit
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition, Shingle
- Fence Type: Block
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Near Public Transit, Rolling Slope, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Yard
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Stucco
- Property Condition: Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 102 - South Inglewood
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Other
- Junior High School: Monroe
- High School: Other
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Sidewalks
Directions: From Crenshaw blvd turn onto 108th St, The house is 1/4 mile up the road on the rt side.
Listing courtesy of MAXIM PROPERTIES
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.