8920 S 2nd Avenue Inglewood, CA 90305
4 Bedroom, 2,035 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,035 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Introducing a spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in the highly sought after â€œAvenuesâ€ section of Inglewood! Known for
itâ€™s quiet, tree-lined street which reflect the neighborsâ€™ pride of ownership. As you walk
through the front door into the west facing living room, you are greeted by
original hardwood floors & beautiful vaulted ceilings adorned w/ dark wood
beams & a cozy wood burning fireplace. The large dining room can
comfortably seat 6 guests. The kitchen includes granite countertops & ample
cabinet space. The remodeled oversized Master Suite enjoys its own private
bathroom w/ a jetted tub & serene views of the large back yard. The
spacious step-down family room also opens to the backyard and is perfect for
entertaining. Enjoy the wonderful LA climate in your lovely backyard equipped
w/ an adorable turtle pond, dog run & ample space for family gatherings.
Any car enthusiast will appreciate the finished garage and abundance of space
in the backyard on this humongous 8500 sq ft lot which is perfect for numerous cars and/or RV parking. This
Inglewood gem will not last!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,035 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $354
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1937
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 8,506 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite
- Interior: Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Partial, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Block, Good Condition
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Lawn, Lot 6500-9999, Lot-Level/Flat, Paved, Yard
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Stucco
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: Standard
- Cooling System: Wall Window
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Power On or Off: Traditional
- Parking Spaces: 8
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: 101 - North Inglewood
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Exit Manchester off the 405 FWY headed east. Right on Van Ness, Right on 90th Street, Right on 2nd Ave.
Listing courtesy of Kimberly Colon
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.