565 Park Avenue Laguna Beach, CA 92651
4 Bedroom, 1,475 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 1,475 Sq Ft
- 2 full
Nestled over downtown Laguna Beach, with just minutes to all the shops, resturants and of Hotel Laguna\'s Main Beach. Ocean views from the living room and large entertainment deck. Four bedrooms and two baths, inside laundry room and a two car garage with one off-street parking space. This is the best spot for a downtown Village location. Wrap around yard all fenced in for kids and pets or a llittle gardening. Updated open kitchen and baths with Granite counters. Limestone and wook flooring with newly carpeted master bedroom. Both living room and master bedroom have fireplaces, ceiling fans in lliving room and most bedrooms. Hear the waves at night and this location is suprisingly quiet...Location ! Location ! Location !
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,475 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1285
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1949
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 5,989 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Direct Garage Access, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, On Site
- Rooms: Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom
- Interior: Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Sprinkler System, Walkstreet, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: LV - Laguna Village
- Community: the village (vil)
- Security: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: Glenneyre to Park turn east. Property on right hand side of street just past Reed Street
Listing courtesy of Laguna Beach Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.