18 N Encino Laguna Beach, CA 92651
4 Bedroom, 2,200 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 2,200 Sq Ft
- 3 full
QUINTESSENTIAL TURNKEY BEACH COTTAGE IN LOWER THREE ARCH BAY COMES COMPLETELY FURNISHED (+ GOLF CART)! Chic, stylish and highly upgraded, this jewel of a home exudes coastal charm and enjoys close proximity to the beach access and all the wonderful amenities this idyllic neighborhood has to offer. A gated courtyard entry welcomes your guests to a thoughtfully designed seaside sanctuary with 4 bedrooms, 3 remodeled bathrooms, A/C & peak ocean views. This dreamy cottage LIVES LIKE A SINGLE LEVEL RESIDENCE with the exception of a lower level media room. Bright, open living room has a cozy fireplace with 2 sets of double French doors to access the outdoor deck for al fresco dining. A gorgeous chefâ€™s kitchen opens to a large dining area & is adjacent to the living room & formal dining room with custom built-in cabinetry/drawers. The private master suite features a stunning master bathroom with finishes that rival a 5-star resort. Refinished hardwood floors, voluminous wood-beamed ceilings, and a tasteful color palette are the perfect backdrop for the beautifully curated furnishings that are included. Every inch of space is maximized with comfort and beauty. Homes of this quality & impeccable turnkey condition donâ€™t come on the market often in this highly sought-after community which hosts many fun activities/events for all ages. A quiet coastal escape for those seeking a relaxing beach lifestyle for your primary or vacation residenceâ€”and enjoyable from the moment you close escrow!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,200 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1443
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1941
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 4,560 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Built-In Storage, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Permit/Decal
- Rooms: Formal Entry, Jack & Jill, Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Crown Moldings, Furnished, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Wainscoting, Wired for Sound
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Flooring: Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Wood
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Underground Utilities
- Power On or Off: Cape Cod, Cottage, Custom Built
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: SL - South Laguna
- Community: three arch bay (tab)
- Community Features: Fire Pit, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis, Sport Court, Club House, Banquet Facilities, Meeting Room, Onsite Property Management, Guard, Controlled Access
- Association: 1
- Security: Gated Community, Gated with Guard, Security System, Wired for Alarm System
- Elementary School: ELMOR
- Junior High School: THURST
- High School: LAGBEA
- HOA Fee: $2400 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Storm Drains
Directions: PCH to Vista Del Sol to right on North Encino. Cross Streets: Vista Del Sol/North Encino
Listing courtesy of Pacific Sothebyâ€™s International Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.