489 Jasmine Street Laguna Beach, CA 92651
2 Bedroom, 793 Sqft, Single Family Residence
- Homes for Sale
- 793 Sq Ft
- 1 full
First time offering in decades, this adorable & original 1922 beach cottage offers a great opportunity and value in North Laguna\'s sought after Tree Street neighborhood. Ideally positioned in the upper 400 Block of gently sloped Jasmine Street, the large parcel boast this lovely single level beach 2 bedroom/1 bath cottage and a detached 3 car garage. Convenient to everything, this quiet neighborhood is just blocks to downtown Laguna Beach, Heisler Park and California\'s most scenic coastline. The property features ocean and hillside views and original Douglas Fir floors. It is classic Laguna Beach with an incredible combination of location, lot size and views. Renovate or expand on this little historical gem in North Laguna. Listed on the Historical Inventory of Laguna Beach (not State Registry) and may be available for Mills Act consideration (check w/City). LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Bring your vision renovation ideas, redevelopment ideas, expansion ideas. It is a rare opportunity to fulfill your dreams in Laguna Beach!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 793 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $2130
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1922
- Stories: 1
- Lot Size: 6,125 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom
- Interior: Ceramic Counters, Unfurnished
- Other Appliances: Free Standing Range, Gas Range
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Flooring: Vinyl, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Good Condition, Wood
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Lot 6500-9999, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Yard
- Building Levels Description: One
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Frame, Wood Siding
- Property Condition: Fixer
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage
- Cooling System: None
- Heating: Floor Furnace
- Gas: 1
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Cottage
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: NL - North Laguna
- Community: north laguna (nl)
- Elementary School: El Morro
- Junior High School: Thurston
- High School: Laguna Beach
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs, Storm Drains, Street Lighting
Directions: PAcific Coast Highway, Jasmine Street to the Top
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeService
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you have not account please register.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below to have your password sent to you.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.